Organic Origins Spa has in place enhanced safety measures that exceed state and federal regulations.
Please take a moment to review our employee and guest safety protocols. Thank you for your partnership in keeping our staff and the community healthy.
- All Organic Origins Spa employees are required to certify they have not been in close contact with anyone who is/was COVID-19 positive to their knowledge.
- All Organic Origins Spa employees are required to have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer when they arrive to work. Any employee with a temperature of 100ºF or higher will be sent home.
- Employees will continue to follow strict sanitation policies before, during, and after each service and/or client interaction.
- Guests are required to wear masks upon arrival and throughout the duration of their reservation. There will be minor exceptions, which include facials.
- Only the guest receiving the service is permitted to enter. Additional guests, including children, will not be permitted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Social distancing will be enforced — with the exception of the service provider that a guest is scheduled with.
- Check-in will include taking the guest’s temperature with a non-touch thermometer. If the temperature is above 100ºF, we will ask the client to reschedule.
- We have visual social distancing markers in the retail and lobby area as well as the lounge to ensure physical space is kept between individuals.
- Our customer experience team will verbally screen clients upon arrival and inquire about the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain/headache
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish
- Known contact with a person confirmed positive for COVID-19
- We will make every effort to make payments touchless. The same card used to schedule the reservation should be physically shown to the customer experience team at the time of checkout.
- Guests are requested to bring minimal personal items to their reservation.
- We encourage guests to bring their own water bottles but will provide water upon request in single-use cups.
- We recommend that our customer experience team handle all retail and ask that guests refrain from touching the products on the shelves.
Click below to reserve your Organic Origins Spa appointment for a massage or esthetic services.